Tree Top Hospital (TTH) has continued to implement very serious precautions to ensure that guests and the TTH staff who care for guests are protected from the Corona Virus (Covid-19) pandemic.
TTH ensures Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing is completed for all guests before admission as inpatients. Additionally, TTH also regularly conducts Serology or Serum Testing for TTH staff at random.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, guests and staff, TTH follows the following international standard guidelines:
- TTH has and continues to follow the required cleaning and sanitizing Hospital procedures.
- TTH requires everyone must be screened before entering the Hospital, including a temperature check, travel history and contact information, etc.
- TTH requires everyone to wear a face mask provided by TTH, of international standard at nominal cost, before entering the Hospital to ensure minimal risk of potential Covid-19 transmission.
- TTH requires that a patient confirmed for an out-patient “OPD” appointment or a walk-in, if presenting with flu like symptoms (fever, cold and respiratory distress) be evaluated in the TTH Flu Clinic before proceeding to the appointment.
- TTH recommends physical distancing and has installed clear plexiglass shields on all counters.
Additionally, TTH has restricted the Visitors Policy as detailed below:
- Critical Care Unit (CCU); Intensive Care Unit (ICU), High Dependency Unit (HDU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and SDCU (Day Care Unit):
Visitors are not allowed.
Bystander allowed only in the waiting area unless your help is requested.
- Labor Ward:
Husband or bystander only.
- Inpatient Rooms and Suites:
Visiting Hours: 1100 to 1200 and 1800 to 1900.
No visitors under the age of 14 are allowed.
- Outpatient Clinics Consultation Appointment:
TTH requests the patient be accompanied by only one relative or guardian.
Children must be accompanied by one parent or relative.
- Anyone with symptoms of a fever, cold, flu, respiratory distress or COVID-19 will be escorted by TTH staff to the TTH Emergency Room; and are not permitted near Inpatient facilities such as the CCU, ICU, HDU, NICU and SDCU.
TTH thanks everyone for their understanding and co-operation.