TTH is proud to announce that all its services and facilities will be once again available to serve its patients effective July 1, 2020. OPD hours: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. (closed on Friday) Flu Clinic hours: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. (closed on Friday but service available at Emergency Room) Telemedicine consultations: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. (closed on Friday) Please call the Contact Centre at 3351610 to confirm an appointment Please call 1610 for Ambulance service 24/7 Emergency Room Hours: 24/7 (Reopens at 10:00 am on Thursday, July 2, 2020) To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, guests and staff, given the ongoing Covid19 pandemic, TTH follows the following international standard guidelines:
- TTH has and continues to follow the required cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Everyone must be screened before entering the Hospital, including a temperature check, travel history, and contact information, etc.
- Everyone must wear a facemask provided by TTH, of international standard at a nominal cost, before entering the Hospital to ensure minimal risk of potential Covid19 transmission.
- TTH continually cleans and disinfects the Hospital.
- A patient confirmed for an Outpatient “OP” consultation (including walk-ins) presenting with flu-like symptoms (fever, cold and respiratory distress) will be first directed to and provided a free consultation in the Flu Clinic.
- TTH recommends physical distancing and has installed clear plexiglass screens on all counters.