Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hormone-related diseases and conditions.
Endocrinology department at Tree Top Hospital offers a personalized and comprehensive approach to diagnosis and ongoing care and management of a variety of endocrine conditions.
- Adrenal Diseases
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, pregnancy induced diabetes, Insulin pump therapy, secondary and medication induced diabetes etc.)
- Diseases of Male and Female Hypogonadism including disorders of puberty
- Endocrine evaluation of Male and Female infertility
- Growth disorders
- Hypertension in the young and secondary hypertension workup
- Lipid/cholesterol disorders
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Parathyroid diseases and disorders of Calcium and Phosphorus
- PCOS (Polycystic ovary Syndrome)
- Pituitary diseases
- Thyroid diseases including thyroid nodules, hyper and hypothyroidism, thyroid cancer