Department of Anesthesiology provides anesthesia and pain management services in and out of the Operating theater. Our highly trained and experienced anesthesiologists are dedicated to ensure that all patients are treated in a compassionate manner using state-of-the-art facilities with focus on patient safety.
- Dental surgery
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Otolaryngology (Ear, nose and throat surgery)
- Plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Pre-anesthesia checkup where patients are clinically assessed, optimized and then explained the various anesthetic techniques including pain management to alleviate the anxiety about the surgery.
- Safe and effective anesthesia for all specialty and super specialty surgeries.
- Pain relief services and intensive care for post-operative and trauma patients.
- Labor analgesia (painless delivery).
- Provides Basic Advance Cardiac Life Supportive Devices