Our Paediatrics and Neonatology Department is dedicated to providing the highest quality of medical care and attention to children in a homely atmosphere. We offer a wide range of healthcare for newborns, children and adolescents, from birth up to 15 years of age.
Services OfferedWe offer a fully equipped neonatal unit (NICU) with incubators, warmers, infusion pumps capable of offering full support including ventilation for the precious newborn babies, particularly babies born preterm or babies who had problems of birth asphyxia and babies with congenital malformations needing surgery.
- Neonatal intensive care
- Special care neonatal unit
- Newborn screening for hearing, hypothyroidism and G6PD
- All Paediatric and Neonatal Surgery including Neurosurgery (except cardiac surgery)
- High – Risk baby follow up
- Developmental Screening
- Paediatric Emergency Service
- Prevention and comprehensive management of congenital and genetic diseases
- Prevention and comprehensive management of acute and chronic Paediatric diseases including infectious diseases
- Follow up of a healthy child
- Imaging / radiology with sedation when needed
- Laboratory services
- Diet assessment and advice
- Patient education and preventive medicine